Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lots to do

I have had a pretty busy week this week. I have had appointments and more appointments. Today I have another doctor's appointment and I am pretty sure I gained at least 10 pounds since my last appointment. Everything has grown. My boobs are HUGE, my belly is getting bigger and my butt and legs have expanded beyond belief. I know I will get some type of lecture about my eating habits if I gained 10 pounds, but I am not worried about it. I have been eating really pretty healthy and exercising a lot, so whatever amount I gain it is because I need to.

I have a continuing legal education phone seminar this afternoon. I am hoping to run to the gym this morning, so I can also shower. Then I have errands to run before my CLE starts at 12.

I love John Mayer and his new cd came out this week, so I need to run and get that. What I am most looking forward to this week is my night out on Friday. I don't remember the last time I had a night out. Dave is going to be taking Samuel and I am going with Laura and my friend Cara to the movie New Moon. I am so excited I can't stand it. I know there will be tons of little teenage girls there and we will probably be the oldest there, that is not chaperoning their child, but I don't care. I am so excited.

Also on Friday I need to bake bake bake. We are going to Kansas City just on Saturday to have a Thanksgiving with my grandparents. I am baking a pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies and some fudge. I love this time of year and all the baking. All of those recipes shouldn't take too long to make. They are all very easy.

Have a great Wednesday.

2 comments:

Flower Girl said...

HA! my friends and are going to New Moon too. some time next week because my mom and don are coming into town so they can watch anabelle. we were joking about being the oldest in the theatre also. but i am excited too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Can I come to KC with you just for the food??? YUM! Have a safe trip and have fun with your family.
-Steph