Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Monday

I never thought I would be happy for a Monday to come. Yesterday felt like the longest day ever. We had an open house from 1 -3 and then someone wanted to see our house from 3:30 to 4:30. We were out of the house from about 11:30 to 4:30. By the time we got home Dave and I were exhausted. We both agreed we were ready for the day to be over because we both wanted to kill each other. We were just super cranky and sick of being in the car. We drove around and looked at houses during our open house and ate lunch. Samuel took a nap in the car which was nice, but he was cranky too. We are hoping we get interest soon on the house or we are going to take it off the market.

My stomach has been killing me this morning. I think I was nervous about Samuel going back to Mother's Day Out. We was excited to go, so that was a good sign. When I dropped him off, the little girl that he bite ran right up to the door when she saw him. She had no sign of a market on her cheek, it wasn't bruised or anything, thank goodness. I ended up calling the mom on Wednesday afternoon, but she never returned my phone call, I don't blame her, but I felt better calling and checking up on her daughter. Please keep your fingers crossed that I don't get a call today to come and pick him up.

This is the first Monday that I don't have any appointments for anyone else but me. I am about to get on the treadmill and walk a little bit. It is still absolutely beautiful outside, but I have been peeing every 10 minutes this morning. I think the baby moved in the middle of the night and is sitting directly on my bladder. So I figured I would just exercise at home and not have to worry about getting to a restroom. I hope to have a relaxing day today.

We are have vegetarian Indian food tonight for dinner. We have been eating out so much lately and I am so sick of it. I can't wait for a week of homemade food.

No comments: