Friday, October 9, 2009

TGIF

I truly can't believe that it is Friday. This week has flown by. It rained all day yesterday. Thank goodness we had music class and were able to get out and do something. It would have been a terrible day if we were stuck in the house. I realized that I get really depressed when it rains and it dark for an entire day. I just felt so sad in the afternoon. I like bright fall days where it is a little chilly but a wonderful temperature for playing outside.

Samuel has impressed me all week with sleeping in past 8 am all week. I have been loving it. I get so much done in the morning. For example this morning, I already took the sheets off the bed, put clean sheets on, started a load of laundry (which I am about to put in the dryer), steamed veggies and mopped the kitchen floor and it is only 7:52.

Dave and I leave today for Vegas. Oma and Opa are coming in town to take care of Samuel for the weekend. I had a huge list of things to do yesterday and today and because Samuel has been sleeping in, I have been able to get so much done in the mornings.

We are going to Vegas to celebrate Dave's 31st birthday which is next week. Also this is probably going to be our last vacation for a while. I won't be able to fly in a few months and we need some time to ourselves. I am really excited to be able to relax and sleep and did I mention relax.

Well, I am off to finish doing stuff around the house.

Lastly, good luck to Megan who is running the Chicago Marathon this weekend. You go girl!!!

No comments: