Friday, October 16, 2009

Great day

I am having a great day today. Samuel woke up this morning at 10 am. Can you believe it?! I can't. He has never slept in so late. I was worried that I would get him out of bed and he would be 5 feet tall. When he sleeps in he normally grows a ton. He is about 1/2 an inch from 3 feet. I can't believe how tall he is.

I actually was trying to find things to do this morning while he was sleeping. I have never had so much alone time. The problem was that I was never sure when he was going to wake up, so I just kept doing little projects.

Once he got up, we went to the gym (I to work out and Samuel to play in childcare). I showered at the gym, we ran errands and stopped for a late lunch. Samuel LOVES smoothies and there is a really yummy place right by the gym, so we went there. He drank so much of his strawberry banana smoothie, so fast that I was sure he was going to get a brain freeze (he didn't get one).

When we got home we ate some other food and now it is 2 and he is back in bed for an afternoon nap. I think I am going to make some hot tea and enjoy my afternoon. What a way to end the week!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

megan said...

Wow, lucky you! I can't believe he's almost 3 feet tall already. that is CRAZY!