Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Dave!!!

Happy Birthday to my wonderful and amazing husband.

Tonight to celebrate Dave's birthday, he requested Indian food. If anyone else likes to eat Indian food, I found the best spice mixes ever at Whole Foods. They taste exactly like going to a restaurant. They are in the International area of the store. They are called Sukhi's Gourmet Indian Foods, home Chef Collection. You have to cook your meat or vegetable with the spices and water. Then you add coconut milk or heavy cream to some of the dishes, others just require the spice and some oil. I can't describe how delicious it is. I made it last week with lentils and rice (there is a spice mix for lentils too, that is so yummy). So Dave requested that we have it for dinner tonight too. I can't wait to make it all.

I am in a much better mood today. I was so tired and annoyed by everything yesterday. Now I feel refreshed and ready to go.

I haven't posted about the stocking I have been working on in a while. I am still working in it. I took about a week off because I was busy doing other stuff during Samuel's nap, but I think I can have it completed in about another week and a half. It requires so much work and sometimes I just get frustrated. I will post a picture of it as soon as I finish. I will be really happy if I finish it before November starts, so I can try to finish Samuel's before the holidays.

The monster is up, so I am going to get him.

2 comments:

megan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!! :)

I hope dinner turns out well, it sounds awesome! Yum. :)

Glad to hear you had fun in Vegas! Sorry about your phone though. :( I called you on Monday but you probably didn't even know that. Sorry!

Sarah said...

I will try to call you later today. My phone is working for now, but who knows ow long that will last.