Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Recovery

We are trying to recover from our long weekend in Vegas. We should have gotten more sleep but we are so accustomed to waking up early with Samuel that we were up by 6:30/7 every morning in Vegas. It was nice to be up early and walk around, eat a good breakfast and gamble early. We had such a great time hanging out together. We also saw our wonderful friends Kate and Patrick and Anabelle. It was so nice to see familiar faces. I miss Kate!!

Samuel had a great time with Oma and Opa. He is sufficiently worn out. Hopefully he will take a long nap this afternoon, so I can get some more stuff done around here. I have tons of laundry and cleaning to do.

Today Samuel and I ran errands from 9 in the morning until a little after 12. We were exhausted. When we got home I was feeding Samuel a little lunch and I was trying to pack food away in the pantry and a huge container of coffee slipped off the shelves and exploded all over the floor. I wanted to cry. I am not in the mood to deal with tiny coffee beans everywhere. Not only did the coffee fall, but my cell phone is not working again. I can receive some calls, but my entire screen is frozen. I can't make calls or texts or anything. I hate this stupid Sprint phone. I want to throw it away. We may have to get new phones soon because I have only had problems with this phone.

I am going to go sulk and do housework. What a day!

1 comment:

Flower Girl said...

oh sarah! i know exactly the kind of day you had. i had one of those on saturday. but i didn't just "want to cry." i did.
but! seeing you guys on sunday made it alllll better. i miss you too and wish we could get together like that all the time. it was such a treat to hang out and laugh like always. plus... let it be known to all your readers:

you look AMAZING.

i love you!!!