Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Tomato Soup I made last night was very tasty.  The entire family liked it and it wasn't difficult to make at all.  I read all the comments people left regarding the recipe before I made it and the majority of them said that it was too salty or too peppery.  I added less salt and pepper and I think it was actually under-seasoned.  Next time I make it, I am going to use exactly the amounts the recipe calls for.  I think I will also use more of all the other ingredients to make it a little thicker.  Overall it was great.  

Tonight we are having veggie burgers and sweet potato fries.  

On the baby front.  I am feeling the baby sporadically.  The first time I felt it was Saturday night.  It just felt like a push in my right side.  Then I haven't really felt it much at all until today when Samuel and I were on a walk.  Again, I felt a big push on my right side.  I guess that is where it is sitting.  Kind of crazy that I am already feeling a tiny bit of movement.  

Nothing else is really going on right now.  I am totally wanting a piece of chocolate right now, but I know I will regret it in about 5 minutes, so I am going to do some surfing on the Internet and hopefully the craving will go away.  

2 comments:

megan said...

Wow, I can't believe you're already feeling the baby!! That is so crazy. Glad to hear the cooking is going well. :)

Sarah said...

I know. I can't believe it either. It is just at random times.