Sunday, August 16, 2009

I am sad that the weekend is over.  It went by so quickly.  I had a wonderful night out with Dave on Friday night and then we stayed in on Saturday night and just ordered food and relaxed.  It was a very nice relaxing birthday.  We did however, pack and clean up our house all weekend.  It is getting pretty close to looking good.  I have a lot of work to do tomorrow and Tuesday to get things ready for the photographer to come and take pictures of the house.  Hopefully it will at least look picture ready by Wednesday.  

I am starting to think about how I want to decorate the new baby's nursery.  I am searching for really cool modern wall decals.  I found a really cool website and I am listing it here, so I won't forget about it. (dezignwithaz.com)  If you guys know of any other websites that you like, please pass it along.  

I am hoping that I will have time to get a nursery ready in a new house, but if I don't we all will live.  

I am going to go to bed now.  

2 comments:

megan said...

Sounds like a nice weekend! I'm glad you had a good birthday. :)
I don't know of any websites like that, but there are tons of blogs out there, I'm sure there has to be one on cute nurseries. :)

Nicki said...

Hey there! I wasn't online all weekend...so I am wishing you a Happy Belated Birthday! Sounds like you had a great weekend! :)

I am actually looking for some wall decals of surfboards for Ethan's room. We are re-doing all the rooms with the little one coming and his bedding is surfboards. If you find any cool Websites, let me know!