Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I wish I had interesting things to talk about lately, but I don't.  I am obsessed with keeping my house clean and I am finding new things to clean everyday.  Dave says that when he gets home everyday from work, the house looks ready to show.  I have clean almost every window in the house, plus most of the doors.  We are getting the house power washed tomorrow, so I am not obsessing about the dirt on the outside of the windows yet.  We have those tilt in windows, so if the power washing doesn't get them completely clean, I will be cleaning the outside of the windows on Friday.  

On the baby note, we bought new furniture for the baby room this weekend.  We bought the Ragazzi Classico in Cherry.  It should be the first set of furniture you will see on their website.  We bought it at Treasure Rooms.  We talked them into holding it in their storage facility until the beginning of January.  They were not very happy, but we didn't feel bad about begging.  The furniture was 40% off and there is no way we want it delivered to our current address.  Anyway, if we find a new house soon and sell ours soon, we can get the furniture earlier.  

I have a doctor's appointment on Monday and I am really looking forward to hearing the heartbeat again.  Since I have stopped feeling sick all day long, I don't really feel pregnant.  It is a strange feeling.  I got on the scale this morning and I have only gained 5 pounds.  I am pretty excited about that.  I think at this time when I was pregnant with Samuel I gained probably 15 or so.  But, I also ate every food that came within close proximity to me.  I am a little more controlled with this pregnancy.  

I am off to the grocery store.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The crib is beautiful. I was a bad mom, I moved Isabel to a queen size bed right when she turned 2 and gave Abby her crib. I was too cheap to buy 2 cribs. But on a good note, I just sold it, the changing table and my glider for over a grand. I got just over 1/2 back so not too bad. Have a good CLEANING week..uugghh...I feel for you... Amie

Sarah said...

You weren't a bad mom. Samuel's crib is convertible so eventually we will turn it into a full sided bed. I hope he will still be in his crib when the next baby comes because he will only be 23 months old. But, if not we will just transform it to a toddler bed.

megan said...

the furniture looks great! I wondered why you were getting another crib and then I remembered it was convertible.

Glad to hear you're not feeling sick all the time! That's nice. :) Can't wait to hear how the dr's visit goes!

And quit obsessing about cleaning. :) Or come to my house and clean it!