Thursday, August 13, 2009

Coming Soon

Our house is officially going up on the market.  We have a "coming soon" sign outside.  Next week the real estate agent is coming over to check out all the cleaning and organizing we have done (which we are going to be doing all weekend).  Then on Wednesday her photographer is coming to take pictures and then by Friday, it should officially be up for sale.  I am freaking out.  The minute they put the sign out, my heart started racing and I began to have an anxiety attack.  We just have so much to do.  I am also freaking out about having to keep my house clean for who knows how long.  

My parents are coming in town tonight to begin celebrating my birthday.  We are going to have a weekend full of packing and cleaning.  I am so looking forward to that.  

As I have mentioned everyday now, I am craving sweets, but can't eat them.  To make matters worse, last night I had a dream of a table full of cookies and cakes and I was just staring at them and I wanted to eat them so badly.  I woke up with a stomach ache.  Every year for my birthday, I like to have a big cake.  Usually a marble cake with chocolate frosting.  This year I am not even going to try to eat it.  I don't want to be miserable.  I guess I will just eat some fruit or something.  

Well, Samuel is waking up, so I better go get him.  So much for a relaxing morning.  

2 comments:

megan said...

wow, a coming soon sign!! holy crap. You're moving so fast!!! You made laugh that you had a dream about sweets. Only you. :)

Sorry I missed your call last night - I was at my speed workout. I'll give you a call this afternoon and try to catch you.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated b-day Sarah! We were traveling this weekend so I missed it. Hope you had a great weekend and got a lot done with the house. I'm sure it is gorgeous and will move quickly!!
-Steph