Friday, August 21, 2009

Milk Mustache

I haven't posted pictures in a while.  Here are some from the past week or so.  

As I said before, Samuel is really getting into climbing.  We were in the process of cleaning off and putting away our pot and pan rack in our kitchen and I look over after cleaning off the shelves and this is what I saw:



He was pretty happy with himself, until I told him he wasn't allowed to do that and pulled him off.

This  morning he was eating breakfast and drinking his milk.  He told me he was all done and I looked over and he had the best milk mustache I have seen in  long time.  I started laughing and he wasn't so excited at first about me telling him he had a milk mustache.  Then I told him to smile and these are the pictures I got:




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed. Giving him a big boy cup already!!! Isabel is 5 and I still give both of the girls sippy cups. I am a neat freak and cannot stand the spills and messes my girls make with big girl cups.
Samuels milk mustache is very cute, Amie

megan said...

LOVE IT!!! :) so cute. :)

How did the house pics turn out?

Anonymous said...

He is starting to look so much older! What a cutie. Rowan has that scowl too and it cracks me up every time he gets mad and makes the face. How long did it take you to get him used to a regular cup? Rowan can do it, but I am also not a fan of the messes that can come along with it.
-Steph

Sarah said...

You guys give me way too much credit. Samuel made this milk mustache by drinking out of his cup that has a straw. He can drink out of a regular cup pretty well, as long as there isn't much liquid in the cup, but I don't attempt it unless I am ready for the mess.

The house pictures turned out really well. As soon as our house goes up on the internet I will post it, so you guys can look. I am not very happy with the dining room picture, but it doesn't look bad. The house goes up today, so hopefully we will get some lookers soon.

Flower Girl said...

What a handsome little dude!!!