Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We have been pretty busy around the Glasser household.  Now that Samuel is walking, he wants to be everywhere.  It is pretty cool to see this little person walking around the house.  He is so happy with himself too. 

Last night was Samuel and Dave's last swimming class.  We haven't decided if we are going to do it again next month or the month after.  Samuel really enjoyed it.  

For those of you that know me well you will find this pretty funny.  Sometimes Samuel does things that let me know that he is 100% my kid.  We got home from swimming last night and we were all eating dinner.  Dave and I were talking about how we were full and it looked like Samuel was too.  I started to clear the dishes off the table and we took Samuel out of his highchair.  While I was loading the dishes in the dishwasher, Samuel came strolling into the kitchen and went to his favorite drawer filled with Tupperware.  He looked up at me, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and let out a big sigh, smiled at me and went back to playing in the drawer.  I started laughing and told Dave.  Dave said, what did I expect, he was just like us, he ate too much, couldn't fit in his pants anymore and needed to unbutton and unzip his pants to feel comfortable.  We thought it was hilarious.

Well, I am off to do a few things while he is asleep.  Enjoy your day everyone.


1 comment:

megan said...

omg, that is hilarious!!! get the kid some elastic waist pants. :)