Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Updates

Update:

The food I made for the Super Bowl was yummy. The Buffalo Chicken Wings were really good and everything else was tasty.

Samuel is better, but still not 100% healthy.  I am not taking him to Stay and Play today.  Hopefully by tomorrow he will be healthy enough to go to swimming lessons.  

I am now on 2 waiting lists for Mothers Day Out programs.  I am super nervous about taking Samuel, but I figure if it is one day a week, he can handle it and so can I.  

I called to set up appointments for this Friday.  My spa lady doesn't have an opening on Friday for a facial.  Boo.  I am upset, but I guess I can deal with it.  I changed my haircut appointment from next Tuesday to this Friday.  I figured I would try to get as much in that day without having Samuel around.    Maybe I will do a little shopping too and go to the gym.  I haven't really decided.  

I have been terrible about taking pictures of Samuel this month.  In 2 days he will be 11 months.  I can't believe it.  

Here are a few pictures.  Samuel does not wear socks anymore around the house.  He hates it.  I think he likes to have bare feet to help him get ready to walk.  He is taking a few steps, but that is about it.  The most steps he has taken at a time is 4.  



This is his new monkey outfit.  I got it because our friends daughter Taylor had a birthday party and the theme was monkeys.  So, I got Samuel this outfit and even though we couldn't go to the party, I still put him in it so we could pretend like we were there.  (Dave hates the pants.  I have to agree, they are a little funny looking).

Here he is with his socks and of course the TV remote:
Samuel, Dave and George:



3 comments:

Charisa said...

I think the pants are the best part of the outfit! Glad Samuel is feeling better. He'll love the MDO and one day is a great start. Give it a few weeks and you'll want him to go 2 days! You'll love your free time!

megan said...

that's so exciting that he's taking steps!!! I like the pants too, I think they're cute. :)

What's Mother's Day Out?

Good luck with the haircut! Sorry you can't get the facial too. Maybe next time!

Sarah said...

Mother's Day Out is a day care program where you don't have to take your kid everyday. It is shorter periods of time. It is normally at a church. I have decided that it is much needed. I need at least one day for a few hours to do things without Samuel.