Friday, February 20, 2009

New Fridge

We got our new fridge yesterday. So far it is great. The ice machine is working and it is filling up. I love it. 




I went to a workout class last night.  It is called PUMP.  I used to take it when I was in law school and I loved the class.  It is 45 minutes of weight training.  I used really light weights because I didn't want to kill myself.  I was a little sore yesterday, but not too bad.  This morning when I woke up my body hurts a bit, but not too bad.  I feel really good though.  I didn't want to kill myself and not be able to lift or walk today.  

I am feeding Samuel breakfast.  He is loving soy breakfast sausage links.  I can't give it to him fast enough.  He really loves all my vegetarian food.  

Have a great Friday.

2 comments:

Charisa said...

beautiful fridge! love the french doors!

megan said...

I LOVE the fridge!!! Lucky girl! :)