Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Up too Early

It is 6 am and I am up.  I have been up for over an hour.  Samuel woke up a little before 5 and normally I can go in his room and rock him a little bit and he falls back asleep until after 7, but he was wide awake this morning.  Dave left this morning to go to the gym and I was planning to get up and run on the treadmill downstairs, but of course my plans changed.  Now I am feeding Samuel breakfast and drinking some coffee.  

We had a nice but busy weekend.  My parents came in town to visit.  I will try to post some pictures later.  Dave and I also got another date night on Saturday night.  We went to dinner at Terrene in the Central West End and then we went to a movie.  We saw "He Is Just Not That Into You."  It was a very girlie movie.  So obviously I liked it, but I would have enjoyed it so much more if I had gone with a group of girls and not Dave.  I could see him rolling his eyes as he sat next to me.  He will deny that he was, but I know he was.  I told him that I won't make him see anymore girl movies at the movie theatre (and in return, I am not seeing any stupid boy movies).  It just ruins the movie.  We had a really great time though.  We laughed at how stupid the movie was and how much I liked it.  

Well, I am going to finish feeding Samuel breakfast.  

Oh, Samuel went down the stairs yesterday on his own.  

2 comments:

Charisa said...

is it a full moon? why aren't the kids sleeping?vaughnie was up at 4:15 this morning! going to be a long day!

Sarah said...

Wow, I had no idea that it was a full moon. Crazy. It is 12:30 and Samuel is already down for his second nap. He has been super cranky too. I am pooped. Hope your day isn't too long.