Thursday, February 5, 2009

11 months old

I can't believe it, but I have an 11 month old.  He is getting so big.  Last night we went to his swimming lesson.  I would post pictures, but Dave told me I wasn't allowed to because he was in the water with Samuel.  I know they both had fun.  I am thinking I will bring a book from now on and read for 30 minutes while they are doing their lesson.  I am also trying to talk Dave into just taking Samuel by himself that way I would get about a hour or so at home alone.  We will see.  

I have lots of errands to run today.  

Oh by the way, I joined Facebook.  I can't really believe how many people are on there.  Crazy.  I feel so old and totally out of the loop.  

Here are some pictures:





He is making baskets!

1 comment:

megan said...

happy 11 monthday Samuel! Holy crap, I can't believe he'll be a year old in just a month. WOW.

I'm so glad you guys have him taking swimming lessons so early - I think it's great! I'm glad he likes it. :)