Saturday, February 7, 2009

Great Day yesterday

I had a great day yesterday.  Now only was it gorgeous out I was busy all day.

In the morning I went and worked out at the gym.  My butt is killing me today.  I knew I was forgetting something when I left for the gym, but I couldn't figure out what it was.  (I was going to shower after I worked out).  As I was driving, I realized that I forgot my brushes, so I stopped at Walgreens and got a brush.  I had a great workout and was in the locker room emptying out my bag and I realized that I forgot my bra.  I was so pissed.  I had a whole afternoon or things planned but there was no way I was going to run around without a bra.  So after I had lunch with Dave, uncomfortably bra-less, I ran home and got it.  Then I went to Hancock Fabrics to get some fabric for Samuel's rocking chair because I need to fix the seat.  

After the fabric store, I got my haircut, which by the way I think looks great.  Maybe I will take a picture tonight.  I don't really like pictures of myself, but I may post one.  

After my haircut, I went to the salon and got my eyebrows and bikini waxed.  It was an awesome day.  It was so nice to pamper myself.

Tonight, Dave and I are going out.  I planned an evening, so I can't post about it because he only knows that we are going out.  I have to be ready to leave by 5:40.  It will be nice to go out for the evening.  

Well, I am off to relax for a little while before I have to get ready.  

No comments: