Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Back to Normal

Samuel was so tired from not getting my sleep the night before and not taking very good naps.  He went to bed last night around 7 and didn't make a sound until 5:15 this morning.  I went in and fed him and he went back to bed until about 6:45.  It has been a pretty good morning.  We have just been playing.  The weather is getting colder, so we haven't really gone out this morning.  I took George to doggie day care because she was barking at me non stop and I really didn't feel like dealing with a barking dog all day.  Hopefully she is having fun playing.


So this afternoon, I asked Samuel if he knew where Savta, Papa and Oma and Opa were. He climbed on the cough and looked at their pictures on the fireplace. I then told him to tell them hello and this is what he did: (I thought the grandparents would like this picture.)


 Here are some pictures for the day:






We are getting our new refrigerator tomorrow morning.  We have been living with a broken fridge for a while.  The ice machine hasn't worked in probably a few years now.  I will take a picture of it tomorrow.  We would have gotten a stainless steel one, but it doesn't go with our kitchen and we weren't about to replace all the appliances.  So, we ended up getting another white one.  It should be really nice though.  I am really looking forward to it.  



2 comments:

oma said...

oma certainly loves the picture and the story

megan said...

I love the picture and the story too! :) So glad things are back to normal. How's the new fridge??