Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Beautiful Day

Today is supposed to be 71 degrees.  Hip Hip Hooray.  Yesterday it was 65 or something.  Samuel and I went for what was supposed to be a walk yesterday, but it was so nice I decided to run.  The problem was that I didn't wear my running socks.  Bad idea to run.  I have 2 huge blisters on each one of my heels.  We got a running stroller about a week ago and it is pretty nice.  I don't know if all running strollers are like this, but the front wheel doesn't rotate, so it is difficult to make a turn when you are walking, but it is fine when you are running.  Anyway, this particular running stroller has a place where you can plug in your ipod and it has speakers.  So, I pulled in my ipod and Samuel and I headed out.  I was running and jammin' to music and Samuel was chillin', eating goldfish crackers and jammin' to the music.  It was actually a lot of fun.

I have been trying to do a few workout tapes in the morning too.  I figure if I can't get to the gym at least I get a fun cardio workout.  

Today we are going to Stay and Play and then I figure when Dave comes home we will try to go for a walk because it is going to be way too nice.  

Last night we had swimming lessons and Samuel loved it.  He tried to blow bubbles and kicked his little legs.  I got to read for 30 minutes while the boys were in the pool.  Now that was nice.  

I need to empty the dishwasher, shower and get ready to go in the next 45 minutes before I have to wake up Samuel.  

1 comment:

markandandrea said...

Ooo, what kind of running stroller did you get? It sounds awesome!