Monday, March 31, 2008

Throwdown with Dave Glasser

Yesterday I was craving a hamburger so badly. I think I ate red meat about 2 weeks or 3 weeks ago. Dave and I love watching the food network and we saw an episode of Diners Drive-in's and Dives and there was a restaurant that made hamburgers with cheese in the middle, so Dave decided he was going to try it out last night. Oh my goodness, it was the best burger I have ever had. He seasoned the meat and made two really thin big patties, then he put really sharp cheddar cheese crumbled up in the middle of on of the patties and then covered it with the other patty. Then he put it on the grill. He also made really yummy brussel sprouts. The meal was delicious. Bobby Flay if you want to come challenge Dave to a hamburger throwdown I am sure Dave would win! I have attached a picture for your viewing pleasure.



I have been trying to post a picture of Samuel's first bottle feeding, but for some reason my computer is not cooperating. I can't get the picture to upload. I have been trying to do it for a while now. I even took a shower and came back to the computer and it still hasn't uploaded. Oh well, I guess I will try later.

I just got off the treadmill. I ran for only 10 minutes and walked for 10. I figured I would start off slow and work my way back up. The last thing I need it to injury myself.

Also, Samuel and I are going on an outing today to get my hair cut and colored. I am so excited. I need something new. I am going to shower now before Samuel wakes up.

No comments: