Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's a Boy!

So I am finally posting after the very eventful week last week.

We had a boy on Wednesday, March 5, 2008 at 2:40 p.m. His name is Samuel Emerson Glasser. He was 8 pounds exactly and was 21 and 1/4 inches long. He was 6 days early. Thank goodness. When we left the hospital on Friday he was 7 pounds 10 oz. We had his first pediatrician appointment yesterday and he now weights 7 pounds 14.5 oz. So he gained 4.5 oz in only 2 and a half days. That is amazing according to the ped., Dr. Dave. I am really lucky, he is feeding really well. He latches on wonderfully, almost too good because my left nipple is about to fall off. Oh well, it has only been a few days. Things are getting better, but the sleep hasn't. Actually today he is sleeping finally in his bed (at least for this nap).

So I just want everyone to know that I will probably be posting a picture a day starting on Monday because the grandparents will all be going home and they will want to see him everyday, so I am going to do my best to take a picture every morning and post it. It might be annoying for some people, but hey it is important for the grandparents to see him.

I am going to download some pictures right now. I might post a good one on the blog later and some of you might be getting an email with lots more pictures.

Talk to you all soon.

No comments: