Monday, March 3, 2008

Bad weather on the way

The temperature has dropped substantially today. Yesterday it was beautiful and in the 70's, now it is low 30s and raining. Soon the rain to turn to sleet and then snow. They are predicting anywhere between 3-7 inches of snow tomorrow.

This weather is making me very tired and I have no motivation to do anything.

I read another book this morning. Belly Laughs, by Jenny McCarthy. It only took me a couple of hours to read it. It was pretty funny. All about the wonderful things to expect with pregnancy. It made me feel a little bit better about all the issues I had during this pregnancy. At least I am not alone.

I have really started to retain water. When Dave and I went on a walk this weekend, my fingers swelled up so big, they were huge sausages. They were gross. I looked at my hands this morning and they look normal now, but I can tell that I am retaining more water.

So I have one week until my due date. Thank goodness. This baby better come soon. I had no idea I could get this big.

I guess I am going to get on the treadmill again for at least 20 minutes. I am not sure if I have enough energy to go longer.

1 comment:

Charisa said...

Haven't heard from you in 2 days! You and baby still doing ok?!?