Monday, March 24, 2008

It's Nap Time

I only have a few minutes to post because Samuel finally is taking a nap. He has been staying awake a lot more lately. We woke up around 9:30 or so and I fed him and then he stayed up until about 11:50. I put him in his crib and I have the monitor on. He slept in his crib all night last night. He didn't sleep through the night, but he was in his crib. I slept in the spare bed because I was hoping that Dave would get some more sleep, but he said he isn't feeling much more rested today. I am going to sleep in the spare bed again tonight and Samuel will sleep in his crib again.

We had a nice Easter yesterday. We went over to Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Laura's house and they made an amazing dinner and we all ate way too much. Samuel got his first Easter basket filled with clothes this year instead of candy. That is my kind of Easter basket. Thanks to his Aunt and Uncle, Samuel is going to be a cute little boy once he can fit into the clothes they got him.

I have a few pictures that I am going to post and it might come in different posts, but we will see.

There is one of Samuel in the swing and you will see that George is always close by. I don't think she is happy with our new addition, but she is protective. You will see by the picture that she is always close by.



Here is Samuel on his first walk



Here are two pictures from yesterday at Easter.



No comments: