Monday, February 18, 2008

It is getting closer

I have been pooped all weekend. Dave didn't have to work today, so we ran some more errands and took a walk around the mall. It is cold outside and I really didn't feel like going to the gym. It worries me how many sick people are out and about and spreading germs everywhere. The last thing I need right now is to get sick. So we decided to go for a walk around the mall and get a little bit of exercise.

I have been having contractions for the last couple of days. Yesterday they were about 40 to 45 minutes apart. Today they were more consistent at 20 to 30 minutes apart, pretty much all day. I think in the last hour though they have slowed down a bit. We were getting pretty nervous last night because I had a few that were closer to about 15 minutes apart and I freaked out. I decided to clean the mirror in the downstairs bathroom, vacuum the downstairs and I folded all the laundry. This morning I got the bedding down for the pull out couch in the basement for Oma and Opa when they get in town. The upstairs bed is already made and ready to go and I cleaned out all the trash cans. I had a few hours of freak out nesting. I am fine now.

My stomach has been hurting a lot and I have been feeling a little sick to my stomach. Oh well, I guess at this point my body is just getting ready for the big day, whenever that might be.

I will keep you all posted. I have no idea when this baby will make its appearance. Should be interesting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oma and opa will have their bags ready

Anonymous said...

Wow, so exciting!!!! :) Do you think you'll get a chance to post on here before you head to the hospital when the big moment comes? I want to make sure I'm ready. :)

-Megan

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

I will try to post on here before we leave for the hospital. I will do my best to keep you all updated.