Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Doctor's Appointment and New Car

Yesterday Dave and I got a new car. Actually it will be MY new car. We got rid of the Pilot and we bought an Acura MDX. It is a really nice sterling grey. I have to read the manual and get comfortable with all the amazing features. We have navigation and an entertainment package. I will post a picture of it later. The camera is upstairs and I am too lazy to go up and get it to download the picture.

I have a terrible headache right now because I am super hungry. I have to make this post quick because I think dinner is almost ready.

We had a doctor's appointment today. I am almost 37 weeks. They said if I go into labor now, it is perfectly fine and they won't try to stop it. I am 1 cm dilated. That isn't much and I am not getting excited that I will go into labor soon. I am just happy that I only have 9 more cm to go. The head is down and in perfect position. I hope it isn't much longer, but I guess we will see.

The bags are pretty much packed. We have to put the car seat in the car and get it inspected. I have a little bit more cleaning to do. We have out video camera and regular camera ready to go. We are just waiting for the baby now.

I am off to check on dinner.

4 comments:

Charisa said...

exciting! congrats!

if you're going to post pictures of the car, why not throw some shots of the baby's room in!

glad to hear the appt. went well and the baby is in the right position. yea! we're so excited for you guys! don't forget to pack the baby book for those little foot prints!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is so exciting!!! It's really getting close now! I'll have to make sure I always have my cell phone on me from now on for that important call. :)

xoxo, megan

Anonymous said...

opa and oma can hardly wait! but, we are patient...we have to be

Sarah said...

Charisa, thanks for the reminder about the baby book. I am going to put that in the bag as soon as I get upstairs. I know I would forget it.