Friday, February 15, 2008

Dinner

Dinner was a success. Everything turned out great. I almost wish I had taken pictures because it was a very impressive meal, I must say. I ate 2 cupcakes yesterday. I couldn't control myself and they are staring at me again today. I am going to do my best not to eat one.

Dave and I worked out this morning because we were feeling so huge from dinner last night. I think I will be taking a nap later today.

I got our car seat inspected today at the local fire department, to make sure we put it in correctly. We can't put the car seat in the middle because of the arm rest. That sucks because it doesn't leave the passenger with much room at all in the front. We couldn't put it behind the driver's seat because then Dave would never be able to drive. What a pain. The fireman installed the seat for us and it now will not move at all. At least that has been taken care of.

I am pooped. I am going to watch TV and read. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't put cupcakes on the menu, and you won't eat them.