Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It has been a while since I last posted. I am really tired lately and not much is going on here, so I haven't had any exciting news to report. I have been continuing to have contractions, but they aren't any closer then 10 minutes apart. I hope that this baby comes soon. We are getting anxious. We really only have 2 more weeks until my actual due date. I was certain that the baby was going to come early, but now I have no idea. Maybe it just wants to stay in longer. I am starting to get to the point where I am ready to have to baby and not be pregnant anymore.

I have been walking on the treadmill everyday for the last week. I am hoping that will stir something up. I cleaned the kitchen this morning at 4:30 a.m. I couldn't sleep and my back was killing me while I was in bed, so I decided to just get up and do some stuff. So I did all the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. I laid back down on the couch around 5 and then slept until about 6. I vacuumed the entire house and did all the laundry this morning. I even ironed shirts. The busier I keep myself, the less I pay attention to the contractions I am having. I figure that is a good thing, that way when they become really strong I will know it is hopefully close to the time we need to go to the hospital.

I am reading The Other Boleyn Girl. I am only about 200 pages in and I have 400 to go. It is a really good book. I don't want to put it down. Dave and I love the mini-series The Tudors, so I really wanted to read this book. I really like it. I am not sure if I will be finishing it before the baby gets here, but we will see.

I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow. I will try to post after the appointment.

No comments: