Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Not much is going on at the Glasser household.  None of us have been sleeping great.  I am tossing and turning all night, Dave is snoring and Samuel is screaming.  I don't know what our deals are.  I think Samuel is having bad dreams at night.  Last night he woke up screaming about 4 times, but he isn't really awake.  He will scream for about 30 seconds and then go right back to bed.  I don't know what the problem is.  I don't know what a little baby can be dreaming about.  Hopefully this will get better or else I am going to take him to the doctor, just to check him out and make sure he doesn't have an ear infection or something.  I don't think that is the problem because he is acting healthy, but if the waking up continues, we will be off to see the doctor.  

Like I said, our life is a little boring right now.  I am going to eat some breakfast before Samuel wakes up.  

1 comment:

Sarah said...

ok, don't know if you've researched it or not but it sounds like Samuel is having night terrors but kids usually don't remember them, or wake up. but they sure are scary. just wanted you to know. the other Sarah :)