Friday, July 24, 2009

Reprieve

Yesterday afternoon turned out to be great.  Samuel saved his life by taking a HUGE nap in the afternoon from 12:30 to 4.  He woke up in a great mood.  Then it started raining around 6, so Dave got to play a little golf and he was home early.  To top it all off, I finally finished the Twilight saga.  I have finished all four books.  They were very entertaining and I am really happy that I read them all.  I would recommend them to anyone who wants a fast reading, romantic, action packed book.  

Well, Samuel work up again this morning at 5:45.  I am so not in the mood for these really morning wake up calls.  My morning started off a little earlier though.  Dave's alarm went off around 5:15.  I normally get up and go to the bathroom and then close Samuel's bedroom door, so we don't wake him up.  On my way to his room, I felt like snot of something was coming out of my nose.  I wiped my nose and then all of the sudden, my nose started gushing blood.  (I know you all wanted that visual picture today).  I ran to my bedroom, grabbed a ton of Kleenexes and laid down in bed.  Dave was up by then and was surprised at the amount of blood, as I was.  It was a little crazy.  It only took about 3 minutes for it to stop bleeding, but it was kind of crazy.  I feel fine this morning, I just wish I had had more time to sleep in.  

On a happier note, Samuel started saying "please" yesterday, except he says "peeeease".  It is funny how, he already knows how to use it.  Yesterday, he ran upstairs to his bathroom and to the tub and said "bath".  He loves taking baths, but he has one the night before, so I told him, "sorry Samuel no bath tonight."  Then he said right away "peeeease".  It was really cute, but he still didn't get a bath.  This morning, I was drinking some juice and he looked at me and said "peeease".  How does he already know how to be manipulative?  (If the answer was coming from Dave, he would say he learned it from me, but I think not.)

I am so happy it is Friday.  I think we are going to go on a walk this morning, so I can get us both out of the house.  Have a great weekend.  

1 comment:

Flower Girl said...

hi Sarah! i can hear your voice through your writing, and i love it. miss you as always. kiss your dancing little boy for me