Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It seems like the days have just been flying by for the past few weeks.  Not much has been going on around here.  

Yesterday when I was cooking dinner, Samuel was going nuts because he was hungry and ready to eat.  Dave and I were both in the kitchen and Samuel was pushing his highchair towards the table.  He had it turned around facing away from the table, but he was so ready to eat.  All of the sudden we looked over and he was sitting in his highchair.  I guess he taught himself how to get into it and he was sitting there patiently waiting for dinner.  I guess this will be a new thing because this morning I was making him oatmeal for breakfast and he ran over to his highchair and got in it again.  Pretty funny.  

I am not sure what we are going to do today, but it is pretty nice out right now.  

I am super boring lately.  Nothing new is going on and nothing really to talk about.  I am off to watch the Today show and relax a bit before starting the day. 

1 comment:

megan said...

that's so cute!!! and funny. :) enjoy the day!