Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Weekend Picture

We finally got to meet Vaughn McFarland this past weekend.  She was so cute and so tiny.  I don't remember Samuel being that small.  I tried to get a picture of Samuel and Vance, but Samuel wasn't cooperating at all.  It is a funny picture though, so I decided to post it.  



I think I have a pinched nerve in my lower back.  I am in a lot of pain.  I think I just need to stretch it out.  We will see.  

Samuel is finally taking a nap, so I am going to run and do some house stuff.  

4 comments:

Nicki said...

That picture of Samuel made me laugh out loud. We shouldn't laugh when our kids are crying like that, but you can't help it sometimes!

Thanks for the laugh today!

Anonymous said...

that picture cracks me UP! -Megan :)

Sarah said...

I know I thought the picture was really funny too. Isn't it bad that I enjoy the funny pictures of Samuel screaming. I am glad you guys enjoyed it!

Charity said...

What a great Kodak moment! Have a great weekend!!!