Friday, May 9, 2008

Busy

I have no idea what I have done this week to make it fly by so quickly.  We are headed to Kansas City for one night because it is my grandfather's 90th birthday and the synagogue is throwing him a big party in honor of his birthday.  This is our first trip with Samuel.  I think I have packed everything we need for him.  I took George to the kennel.  I am inhaling my lunch and then I am going to try to work out and pack up the car all before 3 pm when I have to pick Dave up.  

It is a crazy day.  

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there.  Dave surprised me last night with my mother's day gift.  He got me a three stone necklace and the three stones were aquamarines, Samuel's birthstone.  It is beautiful and I was totally shocked.  I wasn't really expecting anything but breakfast and dinner.  Secretly I have hoping for an apple laptop, but I was very pleasantly surprised with the necklace.  It way beats the laptop.  

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

markandandrea said...

Sorry no laptop :( but YAY for the necklace. Dave is such a sweetheart. Hope you had a great Mother's Day!