Saturday, May 3, 2008

Still sick

So unfortunately I am still sick.  I am feeling better today, but yesterday was really awful.  Dave stayed home from work on Friday and took care of Samuel during the day and I tried to sleep.  I did get some rest but not nearly enough.  I had a doctor's appointment at 4:45 and he told me that yes I was sick with a bad cold and that it will last 7 to 10 days and he isn't prescribing me anything.  He said since I was breast-feeding he didn't want me to take any medication, but I could take some over the counter drugs.  So I loaded up on some meds and finally got a lot of sleep last night.  Samuel slept for a really long time and so did I.  

Hopefully I will completely recover over the weekend and be great by Monday.  Lets keep our fingers crossed.  I am off to do some relaxing.  
 

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I hope you feel better soon! I can't imagine how hard it is to take care of Samuel when you aren't feeling 100%. Atleast it sounds like he is sleeping for a long time at night to give you some additional rest!! Feel better! Love you!