Monday, May 19, 2008

So sad it is Monday

Well, Monday is almost over thank goodness.  I am really tired and I hate Mondays.  

I have nothing exciting to talk about.  Samuel didn't really nap at all today and so I am exhausted.  Dave and I just gave him a bath and Dave is walking around upstairs trying to calm him down.  Samuel is being a big pain now because he barely slept all day.  We are trying to hold out for another hour before we put him down for the night.  

We did go to Target and Trader Joe's today.  It is very strange to go to Target around 9:30.  It seems like there were only moms and babies.  I felt strange being part of that group.  I went to buy some sleep shirts for Samuel and I left with no shirts for Samuel and a really cute skirt for me.  I felt like it was a successful trip!

Tomorrow I have another day of boot camp and a meeting at night.  Should be exciting.  

No comments: