Friday, May 23, 2008

Pictures from the week

These are some funny pictures I took this past week.  Check out Samuel's hair!


This was taken on Tuesday.  I think I may have over-stimulated him a little bit.  He passed about about 5 minutes after this picture.

This picture was taken yesterday.  He was just chillin' on the couch.  Like father, like son! (He has also really found his hands and he sucks on them like crazy.)


Samuel will get to almost all the grandparents this weekend.  Savta and Papa are coming in town today and spending the night, but then they are leaving for Mexico with Aunt Laura and Uncle Jonathan.  (So jealous, by the way.  I would love to be in the sun, but I would not want to scare anyone with my disgusting, not back to normal, baby body).

Then on Sunday, Oma is coming in town in the evening and staying until Tuesday.  Samuel is going to be very busy and get lots of cuddle time with the grandparents.  

The first week of June I am going to Tulsa.  I haven't been to Tulsa since I think Labor Day of last year.  We don't make the trip that often because it seems like the family always comes to us.  But I am going to relax for the week.  Dave is going to meet me on Friday and then we will drive back on Sunday.  Soon we will be going to Michigan as well.  Samuel will get some nice road trips in this summer.

Have a nice long weekend everyone.

No comments: