Tuesday, May 6, 2008

2 months and 1 day

I tired to put sun glasses on him yesterday during our walk.  They are a little big.  Oh well, I laughed really hard when I tried to get them on because he didn't like it that much. These next two are pictures of him at 2 months.  They are pretty cute.  



So, yesterday was Samuel's 2 month birthday.  Today he gets to go to the doctor and get his 2 month old shots.  I am not really looking forward to him getting the shots.  I just know he will be sore.  I gave him a bath this afternoon, so I don't have to worry about doing it tomorrow and accidentally touching his legs where they might hurt.

Samuel and I went to Baby Boot Camp this morning.  It is a work out class for moms who are trying to lose their baby weight.  I am going to be in so much pain tomorrow.  We ran and then did different circuits (push-ups, sit ups, squats, etc.), then to finish off the class we had to run down a hill, then do lunges and skipping.  I thought I was going to die.  The class lasted about 55 minutes or so.  Samuel slept the entire time, thank goodness.  It started to get really hot and he doesn't really like the heat, so we finished at the perfect time.  I am doing the class on Tuesdays.  It is also on Thursdays, but I am hoping I can get myself motivated on the other days.

Lastly before I go, Samuel had a milestone yesterday.  He rolled over from his stomach to his back.  It was so exciting.  I started screaming, "Good boy" and he started laughing.  Then I put him on his stomach again and he rolled over again.  Now I think he just likes my reactions.  Yesterday he was only rolling in one direction and today he started rolling in the other direction.  I was really excited.  

I am off to do some things around the house before Samuel wakes up.  


5 comments:

Charity said...

Wow-can't believe he is two months! Vaughn is so cute...Charisa came home today and they are both doing well :)
How is your amish bread coming along?

Sarah said...

The Amish Bread was yummy, the problem is, I am the only one eating it and Dave is the one that wanted me to make it. We just heard that Charisa and Vaughn are home now and we can't wait to see them.

Nicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicki said...

That is awesome about Samuel rolling over! I hate to hear about him getting his shots though...Brody has that to look forward to on the 20th! How much did he weigh? Were you about right when you said you thought he was about 15 lbs?

Anonymous said...

I love that first picture!!! So hilarious!! -megan :)