Monday, May 12, 2008

Mondays suck

Mondays are such a drag.  Yesterday was a really good day.  Dave made me a huge brunch and he bought champagne.  I ate way too much.  So for dinner we got salads because we needed to try to eat something healthy.  

I think Samuel is going through another growth spurt.  He woke up a lot last night and stayed up from 2 am to 4 am and wanted to eat almost the entire time.  That is not like him at all.  Then he woke up around 6:45 or so and just now went to sleep.  It is almost 1:00 pm.  He has been eating almost every hour.  I think he finally worn himself out.  Hopefully he will sleep longer then 10 minutes.  I think I am going to lay down as well.  I am pooped after last night.  

Hopefully this week will be nice.  I think the weather is going to be nice, so I am planning on going on lots of walks.  I am off to take a nap. 

No comments: