Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Smoothies and Dancing with the Stars

Well, I was on a mission this morning. I woke up and all I wanted was a smoothie. I was way to lazy to make one myself, so I thought I would run by the smoothie place right by my house. They were closed. I couldn't believe it. So, then I headed to work, but my craving for a smoothie was getting out of control, so I stopped at Whole Foods. I figured it is a healthy store, they should have smoothie. No, no they didn't. They don't make smoothies at that store. So by this time, my craving was becoming out of control and I knew I couldn't go to work without a smoothie, so then I made a last stop at Wild Oats. Thank goodness, they had smoothies. So I got the organic berry boogaloo. Yum Yum. It had organic raspberries, strawberries and blueberries with grape juice. It was perfect. It probably would have taken me less time to make it at home, but it made for an adventurous morning.

On to Dancing with the Stars...this season sucked a big one. I didn't really like any of the dancers and I was bored to death. And then Scary Spice didn't even win. The only intersting part about watching last night was trying to figure out all the names of all the different spice girls. Thanks to Justin and Charisa, we would have never figured out the name of the last spice girl. So here are this names, just in case anyone was wondering. Scary, Posh, Baby, Sporty and (drum roll) Ginger. Had no idea on the last one.

Anyway, on to the next reality show, whatever that may be!

2 comments:

Charisa said...

No problem! One of us always has a computer open and are willing to do a quick Google search! Poor Ginger Spice... I think she got the short end of the stick when they were handing out nicknames.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.