Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Our Anniversary!

Yes, yesterday was my parents 31st Anniversary and now Dave and I are celebrating our 3rd Anniversary today. Time really has flown by. We have been together for almost 8 years! That is the most amazing part. It has been wonderful. This is our last year to celebrate without having a child around. We wish we were more creative, but we aren't. So we are just going to dinner at Cyrano's. We ate there for dessert one time, but never for dinner. I am excited to try it out. I will give an update tomorrow on the food.

The baby is kicking me like crazy this morning. I don't know if it was the juice I drank or the yogart I just ate, but this baby is moving!

So I had my first semi-alien dream the other night. I gave birth to a baby that looked like E.T. when it came out. Of course the head was huge, so in my dream I looked and Dave and told him it was his fault that the baby had such a big head. Anyway, then the doctor gave me the baby, but didn't tell me what the sex was and I looked down and it was a boy. My first boy dream.

I have had at least 2 baby girl dreams since I have been pregnant and Dave has had 1.

Anyone know what that means? I have no idea. Everyone is playing the guessing game, but we won't know until March 11th (at least that is the new date the doctor's tell us, I think it will be earlier. But, what do I know, this is only my first).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great day!
2W

Charisa said...

I always had crazy dreams with Vance. Early in the pregnancy I had a lot of twin dreams. Totally freaked me out!