Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Gooey Butter Cake

I am still planning for Thanksgiving and I knew there was a place in St. Louis that had tons of different varieties of gooey butter cake. This is a St. Louis thing and it is soooo good. My sister-in-law's family is coming to St. Louis for Thanksgiving so I wanted to have something St. Louis for them to try. Anyway, look at this link if you are interested, Park Avenue Coffee they have 60 different flavors and they deliver all over the world. It is worth a try. They are yummy. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Charisa said...

Good to know - I love Gooey Butter Cake! I know it's not traditional turkey day fare, but you should get toasted ravioli for Laura's parents. That's the one thing I miss not having in Mad Town!

Sarah said...

I forgot about toasted ravioli. Maybe we can order that on Wednesday night before Thanksgiving. That would be an appropriate time. Yum!!