Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sick and Cranky

I have been sick all weekend and I am feeling worse tonight then I have all weekend. When I am not feeling well I get super cranky. It is almost 9pm and I am heading to bed after I finish this post.

I just wanted to write a few things down before I forget.

Joseph discovered his feet last week, but he is crazy now trying to grab at them and he can almost get them to his mouth. He also rolled over today from his back to his belly and then back to his back. He did it twice today. I am expecting that rolling will start happening in the next few weeks. He also was able to sit up (I put him in that position) and he stayed for at least 30 seconds. He only sat a few times, but he is getting better about not toppling over immediately. I can put him on my hip now and he holds his head and back up really straight, so he isn't bobbling around all the time. He is getting so big so quickly.

Speaking of big, Samuel is looking more and more like a little boy. He isn't a baby anymore which makes me so sad. He is still repeating everything. He and Dave spent a lot of quality time together today. They ran errands and went to the park. It was a nice break for me. He is just so busy all the time. We have to find more ways to wear him out.

I am off to bed to get rest and hopefully feel better soon.

1 comment:

megan said...

I hope you feel better!! Poor thing! I just got caught up on all I missed - glad to hear everything is going so well and you had a great trip to Tulsa!! I love all the pics - the boys are getting SO big! xoxo