Friday, June 11, 2010

Lazy Day

Samuel has a little bit of a cold, so we are taking it easy today. I think I have a little bit of a cold too. My throat hurts and my nose is runny. I wanted to go to the grocery store today and maybe the pool, but Samuel has no interest. He has just been laying around on the couch all day. He has requested to watch Toy Story, so I guess we aren't going to head out today.

It is only 10 am, but it feels like late afternoon. I have been up since about 5:30 with Joseph. I am so tired today.

To finish off my post from yesterday, we hung out in the afternoon with Laura and then went to lunch and it totally wore Samuel out. He fell asleep on the way home and then slept until almost 4. I wish I had a break though because Joseph was not cooperating and wouldn't take an afternoon nap. I tried for about 3 hours to get him to go to sleep. Dave got home from work around 4:15, held Joseph for about 5 minutes and he was out cold. It was just one of those afternoons.

I am happy that it is Friday and we have a weekend all together. I am hoping to relax and not do much.

No comments: