Thursday, June 10, 2010

4 month update

Joseph had his 4 month appointment this morning. He got only a couple of shots and he did great. He cried for just a second and then started laughing. What a big boy!

So here are his stats:

Height: 25.5 In. (73%)
Weight: 15 lbs 6 oz (62%)
Head Circ: 42.5 cm (58%)

I was convinced that Joseph was going to weight more then Samuel did at 4 months and I was sure that Samuel was taller then Joseph. Boy was I wrong. Here were Samuel's stats:
Height 64%
Weight 16 lbs 11oz (84%)
Head Circ: 34%

What a difference! I guess I am going to have two big boys.

Today has been a busy, fun and rough day. The doctor's appointment was stressful, not because of Joseph but because of Samuel. He was messing with the sink in the room the entire time, turning on the water, trying to fill of the little dixie cups and running around the room. He was loud and it made it difficult to talk to the doctor about Joseph. Then when we left Samuel threw a huge fit because he wanted stickers and when I grabbed one to give to him it wasn't want he wanted. I had to drag him out of the doctor's office. Plus, Samuel was in big boy undies today and we made it to the doctor's office and to Laura's house without any accidents.

Once we got to Laura's I think he was so excited about being there and playing with everything that he forgot he wasn't wearing a diaper.

Got to go, sorry post is cut short, but both boys are screaming like crazy. No rest for me.

No comments: