Thursday, June 17, 2010

Posting issues

I have been trying for the last few days to post a video of Joseph laughing really hard, but for some reason it never downloads. Anyone else had issues with downloading videos?

I made a change to my blog, what do you guys think? I wanted something different, I made go back to my old one or try something new again.

Joseph has really developed in the last few days. He is rolling from his back to front all of the time and has started rolling. It is pretty cool, but it is really disrupting his sleep at night. He has been waking up one to two times a night because he rolls over on his belly, tries to roll back on his back but his sleep sack gets tangled up around him and he gets stuck half way. Not only does that make him cranky, but he is big time teething. He has screamed so much this week. We barely ever hear him screaming, but in the mornings he goes crazy until we give him a little Tylenol.

Yesterday we went to the Maryland Heights Aquaport with Laura and Andrea and Taylor. It was a huge water park. There were lots of slides and a lazy river for older kids and a play area for the little kids. They actually had a pretty big slide for the little kids. Samuel and Taylor both tried it out. Samuel went down really fast and went under water at the bottom and I think it totally freaked him out because he never wanted to go back down the slide again. Taylor on the other hand went down the slide, went under the water, freaked out for a second and then yelled "I did it!" and then she wanted to do it again and again. They were really cute playing and we had a great time. Samuel was so worn out that he feel asleep in the car about 10 minutes after we left. I don't have any pictures because I was holding Joseph. I dipped him in the pool for the first time. He screamed a little, but when I told him it was okay he smiled and put up with me continuing to dip him. It was a great time, but I don't think I could have done it alone. Laura ran after Samuel most of the time, thank goodness.

Today we are off to music class, which we haven't been to in a couple of weeks. I am not looking forward to dragging the boys out in this rainy weather.

5 comments:

Charisa said...

I like the new background. I haven't had posting issues, but I think Blogger's video uploader is always hit and miss. Try going through You Tube. It always works for me. The waterpark sounds like fun!

Mom said...

I don't really like the new background because it's to busy and it's harder to read your blog.

megan said...

i like the new look, if only because it's different. :)

the water park sounds fun! so glad you enjoyed it and had aunt laura there to help out. :)

Laura and Jonathan said...

It was so fun hanging out and playing in the water! Let's go back soon. I could always use more sun and the exercise from keeping up with Samuel.

Sarah said...

I like your new layout! It is difficult to read because it's stationary when the words move. But I like change!!

You should have Laura work on a background for you--she's got lots of free time this summer! :)