Friday, March 12, 2010

We are all sick

I got sick last night around 11 and just started feeling a little bit better about 30 minutes ago. Dave has it really badly. It is amazing that I can be home with Samuel all day throwing up and throwing up all over me and Dave spent about 2 hours with him and has this thing at least 5 times worse then me.

I just put Samuel down for a nap and I am going to head upstairs myself. I need a break. It sucks being sick when the rest of the house is too because even though I feel like complete shit, I am taking care of everyone. A Mom's life.

I hope no one else get this virus (So sorry for the families of Nicki, Sylvia and Paula who already had this sucker). It is truly terrible.

I am just keeping my fingers crossed that Joseph doesn't get it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUK! YUK! YUK!....i am sooooooo sorry.you have truly been dunked into the mother-hood -well. HOPEFULLY everyone continues to feel better, and Joseph will not get sick at all...marleen

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Sarah! I feel so bad for you and the icky week you have had. Hope you all start feeling better soon.
-Steph

Flower Girl said...

OH NO!!!! I'm so sorry! Anabelle was throwing up over and over and over last night too, but now she is better. UGH. i wish i lived near you so i could bring you all some chicken noodle soup. i'll be sending you healthy and good thoughts and thinking of you. how exhausting... hang in there; it won't last forever. love you

Paula said...

Sorry to hear that you all got it too. Colds are much easier to handle than this nasty bug!!! I had something similar when Max was 5 weeks old and I was freaking out that I would give it to him from nursing. The Dr. said to keep on nursing as your antibodies will help him from getting it. He also told me to make sure to wash my hands and as well as his hands often.

Feel better Glassers.
Paula