Friday, March 5, 2010

Birthday boy

I can't believe that my little boy is 2 years old today. The two years have really flown by. Samuel is one of the sweetest lovable boys. I could still eat him up everyday. He makes me laugh everyday and has started to develop such a great personality. Even though the first 6 months of Samuel's life were pretty much unbearable and I thought I would never get a good night sleep again, but I really have enjoyed every minute with him. I love seeing him everyday and seeing him change and grow.

Here are some pictures of him last night. I kept telling him to turn around and give me a big smile and these are the pictures I got.






I am off to start baking for the birthday party tomorrow!

8 comments:

Charisa said...

Happy birthday Samuel!

Mom said...

Happy 2nd birthday to the most wonderful grandchild. We love you lots.

Savta and Papa

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday Samuel!!! I can't believe he is 2 already! Hope you have a great birthday party!

megan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I can't believe Samuel is 2!!!!! :) :) xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Samuel!! Have a great 2nd birthday with your new little brother.
-Steph

markandandrea said...

I love how in your last photo of him he has the same kind of smile as the dinosaur on his shirt. Very cute!

Can't wait to celebrate with you guys tomorrow!

Laura and Jonathan said...

Happy Birthday Samuel! We cant wait to see you!

Love Uncle Jonathan & Aunt Lala

Melissa said...

Happy b day to my nephew!! Time goes sooooo fast huh? We miss all of you and cant wait to meet Joseph. ( he looks just like David!)

Love,
Melissa and Jacob xoxo