Sunday, March 7, 2010

Party and First Month

We had a pretty busy week and weekend. Oma was in town all week, spending time with the boys and helping me out. It was nice because I was able to bake cupcakes and clean the house for Samuel's birthday party. I can't believe he is two years old. We had such a great time with all of our family and friends. Samuel got some wonderful gifts and has been enjoying them all. I realized today when I downloaded my pictures that I barely had any pictures from his party. I also barely took any pictures when all the grandparents were here. I just didn't pick my camera up very much. I have to be better at that so I can get some good pictures of the grandparents with Joseph like I had of them with Samuel.

Anyway, here are a few pictures that were taken with my camera:

Samuel LOVES playing with Vance and was so excited he came to celebrate with him. Samuel had to show off his cool new Easel.


Samuel was really into blowing out his candles this year. We had to sing happy birthday a total of 3 times over a 3 day period, just so he could blow out more candles. Here is he super excited:

Then I had to teach him to lick the frosting off the candles. Can't waste the yummy frosting:

Here he is this morning in his cool new Michigan jersey:



Now for the finale... here is Joseph's 1 month picture. He has gotten so cute. His eyes are so huge.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOSH, HE IS SO DARN CUTE. I CANNOT BELEIVE THAT HE IS A MONTH ALREADY. WOW, YOU WILL SEE THAT THE 2ND NEVER GETS AS MANY PIC'S AS THE FISRT. YOU TRY, BUT YOUR SO BUSY, IT ONLY GETS WORSE AS THE YEARS PASS BY. WE ARE ONLY GETTING THE CAMERA OUT THESE DAYS WHEN IT IS A BIG EVENT. XMAS, VDAY, HALOWEEN, HECK WE FORGOT TO TAKE ANY AT THANKSGIVING AT ALL. HAVE A GOOD WEEK, AMIE

Charisa said...

It was a great party! That picture of Vance and Samuel is so cute. Joseph looks like a little man! Can't believe it's been a month already!

Charity said...

He is so so handsome! What a great picture of him!

Sarah said...

joseph's so serious--is this his serious look? totally looks like he's trying to make his jaw bones stand out--like I do so my face doesn't look fat.

Don't talk to Laura about being the 2nd child--she's still bitter about getting her baby book for her 21st birthday.

Hopefully we can see you all this weekend. Sorry about the boobs. And this is a thought from my friend--could you pump one breast while feeding the other? She did that to collect some milk for a trip last year. (And this is coming from someone who's never breastfed so I'm just passing on the info.)

BTW--you look great!!