Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Where is the time going

I can't believe it is almost the last week of July.  The summer is really flying by.  I wish I could tell you what I have been doing, but I really have no clue.  I am so busy during the day dealing with Samuel and all the housework, but I never feel like I get anything done.  I have tons of little projects but I can't really seem to get to them.  

I have decided to go back to my list making.  It always makes me feel better to make lists and mark things off.  I started a list for all the things we need to do on our house, a list for errands I need to run and a list of projects I would like to complete.  

I am considering looking for a high school student to come once a week for about 2 to 3 hours to play with Samuel, while I am home so I can get all my housework done and possibly run to the grocery store.  I figured once I get used to the person, then I would feel comfortable leaving Samuel for longer periods of time and them maybe Dave and I could start going on some dates!

Here are some pictures I took yesterday and today.  






This morning I put Samuel on the floor and then I had to run to the restroom.  I came back and this is what he looked like.  Pretty funny.  
  

No comments: