Friday, July 18, 2008

Already Friday

So this week has flown by.  I am exhausted.  We haven't had TV downstairs all week because our cable box blew up.  Finally Charter came today and fixed it.  I have been so busy that there really hasn't been any need to watch the TV, but it is nice to have it at night.  I am so ready for the weekend.  I have so much little stuff to do and it will be nice to have Dave around to watch Samuel, so I can get it all done.  

Samuel is almost sitting up on his own.  Today he sat for about 15 seconds on his own and I have able to take a picture of him.  His face is hilarious.  I wish I could figure out how to rotate the picture.  When I download them to my computer I am able to rotate and save them, but when I download them to blogger it never picks up my revised version of the picture.  Anyone know how to do that? Anyway, you will have to turn your head to see the picture.



He has been desperately trying to sit up and today he got so frustrated he threw himself backwards and I couldn't catch him fast enough, so he knocked his head on the floor.  I picked him up and he cried for a few seconds and then he was fine.  

Yesterday, I couldn't keep his feet out of his mouth.  It is a good thing I know his feet are clean.  He was sucking on his big toe like it was his thumb.  It was funny, amazing and disgusting all at the same time.  

His hair is getting much blonder lately.  It is going to be strange to have a blonde haired blue eyed kid.  

Oh, I tried one recipe in the Deceptively Delicious cookbook.  I tried the tofu nuggets.  I know you are probably thinking, out of all the recipes why would I choose that one.  Well, I had tofu in the fridge and I wanted to try something healthy.  It was gross.  Dave said he didn't think they were that bad, but after I said how gross I thought they tasted and I couldn't eat another bite, then he admitted he didn't like them much either.  So one recipe down.  I will let you know about the others I try.

I am off to do a few things before Samuel wakes up.  Have a great weekend. 

No comments: