Monday, July 28, 2008

Grand Appearance

Yesterday the two bottom teeth cut through.  I can't believe Samuel already has teeth.  He is 20 and a half weeks.  No wonder he has been so cranky.  

Rice cereal and then teeth, my baby is getting older.  So sad.

The diet is still extremely hard.  I want to eat lots of junk food and coffee, but the good news is, I already lost 4 pounds.  Amazing.  Probably water weight, but it is 4 pounds.  Dave hasn't weighed himself yet, but I couldn't resist.     


3 comments:

markandandrea said...

Wow! Teeth! That's exciting. Samuel is getting so much bigger :)

Nicki said...

OMG! I can't believe he has teeth already! That is fast! I can't believe out babies are growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 4 pounds! :) I cannot believe Samuel already has teeth.